Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Today's Bible Reading for December 18

Today's Bible Reading: Share 
Jonah; Revelation 9
Update this site by Clicking Here! 
Today's Verse:

But I with the voice of thanksgiving
    will sacrifice to you;
what I have vowed I will pay.
    Salvation belongs to the Lord!
Jonah 2:9

Now also in Kindle
Jim's Notes: 
Welcome to Jonah. "This book professes to give an account of what actually took place in the experience of the prophet. Some critics have sought to interpret the book as a parable or allegory, and not as a history" (Easton Bible Dictionary). Matthew Henry said this concerning Revelations 9: "In this chapter we have an account of the sounding of the fifth and sixth trumpets, the appearances that attended them, and the events that were to follow; the fifth trumpet (Rev. 9:1-12), the sixth, Rev. 9:13-21."


Tomorrow's Reading
December 19
Micah 1, 2, 3' Revelation 10
December 20
Micah 4, 5; Revelation 11

No comments:

Post a Comment