Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Today's Bible Reading for September 25


We are a ministry of Net 153
Today's Bible Reading: Share 
Isaiah 4, 5, 6; Galatians 3
Wrong Date? Update this site by Clicking Here! 


Brought to you by
Take a peek inside by Clicking Here.


Today's Verse:
And I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?” Then I said, “Here I am! Send me.” Isaiah 6:8 ESV

Today's Tip:
You approach to reading the Bible is important. If you have not read How Is Your Approach? then we suggest you do so.

Jim's Notes: 
In Isaiah, God reveals his anger toward a sinful people that have turned from Him; yet, in His wrath he also shows remembers mercy. The sixth chapter of Isaiah gives us a peek into God's Glory and Holiness. Paul expounds on the theme, "The Righteous Shall Live by Faith."

Visit Today's Wisdom Tidbit

Tomorrow's Reading
September 26;
Isaiah 7, 8, 9; Galatians 4
September 27
Isaiah 10, 11, 12; Galatians 5
September 28
Isaiah 13, 14, 15; Galatians 6
September 29
Isaiah 16, 17, 18; Ephesians 1
September 30
Isaiah 19, 20, 21; Ephesians 2

No comments:

Post a Comment